We are looking for someone who is ambitious and collaborative to utilize their knowledge of real estate and implement it in real life. As a Real Estate Agent you will be responsible for meeting with buyers and helping them with their Real Estate needs. Additionally, you will be responsible for sales prospecting, booking appointments, conducting showings, assessing comparative properties, and ultimately, helping close the deal!
This position requires an individual who can build good client relationships, and can communicate with their client to help them find suitable homes and areas according to their financial status. There will also be flexible work hours and an option to work at home, as long as your performance standards are met.
Duties and responsibilities
- Real Estate license, preference will be given to candidates with a Broker license
- Must be willing to travel all over Ontario: Vaughan, Toronto, Kleinburg, Woodbridge, Simcoe, King City, Maple, Nobleton, Peel Region, Halton Region, Richmond Hill, and Durham Region.
- Busy weekends and weeknights
- Travel Allowance is provided
- Expected start date: ASAP
- Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Please ensure to submit your resume, any links to your social media or website for us to review.
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place